Computer Lab Imaging Schedule
Contact the ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 224-4357.
ITS will soon be preparing the CNM computer classrooms and labs for the upcoming Summer 2015 term.
ITS staff would like to encourage all CNM faculty and lab staff to review the schedule below and provide feedback if there are issues or concerns by contacting the ITS Service Desk at email@example.com, or calling (505) 224-4357.
Note: As always, any changes or updates to instructional software must be discussed with, or requested by, the appropriate Academic Chair or Associate Dean for that program, and communicated to the lab supervisor responsible for the various computer labs and classrooms. The lab supervisors will then ensure that the changes and updates are accurately reflected on the Image Management Test Plans (IMTP's) for the specific computer labs/classrooms.
October 19 - 30:
• Review of computer classroom/lab schedules for Spring term
• Need documentation of academic software changes & updates for all computer classrooms/labs (Updated image management test plans due by October 30 COB).
• Build/deploy Spring 2016 “test image” signs up on test systems in computer labs/classrooms
November 2 - 13:
• Preparation of Spring 2016 test image is complete - “Ready for testing” signs placed on select test systems in computer labs/classrooms
• Test machine to be complete by ITS November 13
November 16 - 25:
• Academic Chair, faculty and lab supervisors/staff begin review of Spring 2016 test image on selected test systems and go through IMTPs to ensure all software is in place and functional.
• Feedback corrections to ITS for Spring 2016 test images due November 25
November 30 – December 4:
• Academic Chair, faculty and lab supervisors/staff conclude review of test image and instructional software
• Corrections made to test image – retest instructional software as necessary. Completed by December 4.
• System images for Spring 2016 are “frozen” - Post signs: “Official Spring 2016 image for Room: __________”
December 7 – January 15:
• ITS begins final deployment of system images in ALL computer labs/classrooms – image deployments to continue through January 15
• Deployment of final images complete