Contact Parking Services
Information You Will Need to Prepare
To get a Paid Permit or General Permit, you will need to provide the following information about your vehicle(s):
- Verification of employment (for faculty or staff members)
- Documentation showing you are registered and enrolled for the upcoming term (for students)
- Driver's license number and state
- Vehicle license plate number
- Year, make, and model of vehicle
- Color of vehicle
- Style of vehicle (e.g. 2-door, 4-door, SUV, truck)
Obtaining a general parking permit is a three step process.
- Register your vehicle online through .
- Request a general parking permit for the vehicle registered.
- Pick up your parking permit at one of the locations listed below.
Permits are valid only for the length of the issued term or academic year. Permits are permanently assigned to you as the permit holder and are not transferable to another person.