Procurement Card Program
Bank of America Customer Service
Procurement Card Administrator
The Procurement Card program is designed to expedite purchasing and billing by reducing the processing costs and enabling approved cardholders to make in store and online purchases.
CNM has made significant cost savings since implementing this program and those savings continue to grow with each fiscal year, thanks to all of our cardholders!
If you would like to find out more information about how to become a cardholder, please visit the Source to view the policies & procedures on the Procurement Card program.
The Source is also an excellent resource for existing cardholders.
- P-Card Maintenance Form
- P-Card Transaction Log Excel Version
- P-Card Receiving Form
- Missing Receipt Form
Procurement Card Tips
- PC users should use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome
- Mac users should use Safari
5 Quick Steps for Procurement Card Allocation
- Log in
- Certify goods/services were received
- Upload electronic receipts (less than 1MG)
- Sign off on individual transactions
Online Submission Process for the Procurement Card
- Instructions for cardholders
- Instructions for approvers
- Instructions for uploading and storing receipts
Procurement Card Program Contacts