Student Services Administration
Note: Online advisement is offered by Academic Advisement & Job Connection Services.
Enrollment Services offers online registration assistance.
CNM's Student Services Division offers a variety of services at all campus locations to prospective, new, transfer, returning, and continuing students.
Student Services can help you:
- Get admitted
- Find the right program for your career objectives
- Register for classes
- Get financial aid
- Obtain advisement for your career
- Find a job
- Identify activities that you can take part in during your time at CNM
Departments and Offices
Student Services departments and offices include:
- Academic Advisement & Job Connection Services
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Services
- Assessment Center
- STEM UP
- Student Activities
- Student Health Center
- Graduation Ceremony
- Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center
- TRiO Student Support Services
- Enrollment Services
- Customer Service SharePoint Interface
- Dean of Students, Faculty & Staff Resource
- Student Services SharePoint Website (for Staff)
Take a moment to complete our online Web Site Survey to give us your thoughts.