Frequently Called Numbers
MJG Front Desk
WSI Front Desk
WSII Front Desk
(505) 224-3001 or 911
Audio Visual Services (AVS)
(505) 224-4000 ext. 27085
Dean of Students Office
Disability Resource Center
Distance Learning (Westside)
Duplicating & Postal Center (DPC)
ITS Help Desk
Mental Health Services
Weather Closure Hotline
Your faculty offices are staffed by:
- Jessica Bennett: MJG 201, (505) 224-4000, ext. 52825, email@example.com
- Larrison Nelson: WSI 314C, (505) 224-5356, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie Ayoub: WSII 205, (505) 224-5442, email@example.com
The SAGE department supervises faculty support at Westside Campus. To speak with an administrator regarding management of faculty offices, contact:
Associate Dean Ken Chavez, (505) 224-4000 ext. 50211, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are part of the School of Adult and General Education and we are dedicated to seeing our students succeed and graduate. Come see one of us if you have questions about how we can support your students.
Class Cancellation Procedure
- E-mail your students advising them of the cancellation.
- Call your academic school:
- BIT: (505) 224-3811
- CHSS: (505) 224-3588
- HWPS: (505) 224-4111
- MSE: (505) 224-3561
- SAGE: (505) 224-3939
- Contact Westside Campus administration at (505) 224-3939.
Last Minute Cancellations
If you cancel before 8:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m., contact Security at (505) 224-3002 and request that they post a cancellation notice on your classroom door.
Classrooms are generally locked. Check this guide to see whether your classroom is accessed with a physical key, or with your CNM ID card via proximity reader.
WSC Key Custodian Carrie Ayoub can check classroom keys out to instructors, and have ID cards reprogrammed for appropriate classroom access privileges.
If you need access to a classroom and do not have a key, call Security at (505) 224-3002. Security may request to see your CNM employee ID. A room will not be unlocked unless the instructor is present.
Classroom Change Request
To request a classroom change, submit a Classroom Change Request form.
CNM Policy Reminders
- No food or drinks allowed in any lab.
- Children may not accompany a parent or other adult to any classroom or lab.
For additional CNM policies, review the CNM Policies and Procedures.
Open computer labs are located in MJG 115 and WSI 204 Learning Commons Area. Connect Services, located in MJG 101, also has computers for student use.
To schedule a computer classroom, submit a Computer Lab Scheduling form at least 24 hours in advance.
Conference / Meeting Areas
Rooms may be reserved in advance by contacting office staff.
Conference rooms are available in each faculty office. Contact faculty office staff to reserve a conference room.
WSI 314-A Video Conference Room
Use this form to reserve the video conference room. The WSI 314-A Video conference room features state-of-the-art equipment capable of transmitting full motion video and high-quality audio between all CNM campuses and other sites.
Use the code assigned to you by your department.
Projects of 50 or more copies should be sent to the Duplicating & Postal Center (DPC). See pricing and other DPC information here.
- Please demonstrate respect and professionalism toward your coworkers by keeping all shared work areas clean and clutter-free.
- If you have access to a shared refrigerator or microwave, remember to remove old food weekly and clean up spills and splatters promptly.
- Practice telephone etiquette when making phone calls on CNM equipment or personal cellphones by keeping your voice low.
- See Westside Faculty Office Norms for more information.
Westside Campus cubicle assignments take into consideration the following:
- Faculty Office requests
- Office hours
- Availability within our Faculty Offices
One month prior to every new semester, a web link will be sent out to all faculty scheduled to work at Westside Campus. Within the link, the following information should be submitted: cubicle request by building, and office hours.
Students may take make-up exams in the Assessment Center. Please do not allow students to use the faculty office for testing.
Keys for cabinets can be requested from office staff.
Homework Drop Box & Courtesy Phone
Let students know that a homework drop box and courtesy phones are located outside the faculty office area. The box will be checked daily, and any work will be logged, dated and placed in the appropriate mailbox.
Ask the office staff if you or one of your students need access to a lactation (breastfeeding) station. Find the closest location near you.
- Mailboxes are sorted by academic school.
- Mail is picked up/delivered daily.
- Mail is available for pick up and drop off within each faculty office designated area.
Safety & Security
Uniformed security officers are always present on campus during work and class hours and will respond quickly to any situation by calling Dispatch at (505) 224-3002. If it is an emergency, call (505) 224-3001 or 911.
- Evacuation routes and assembly points are posted in each classroom.
- Training is available on the use of Automatic External Defibrillators (AED), which are located in all CNM classroom buildings.
- Anytime you hear the fire alarm, evacuate your whole class to the assembly point. Bring a paper copy of your class roll to the assembly point to double-check that all your students are accounted for.
To protect the security of your exams, personal items and equipment, accompany your students and visitors at all times while they are in the faculty office.
Personal voice mailboxes are assigned to instructors by their respective academic schools.