You are here: Home / Programs of Study / All Programs (A-Z) / Truck Driving

Truck Driving


Truck Driving Program

This program offers basic instruction required to become a professional truck driver, with either a Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Students learn how to operate a tractor-trailer or Class B truck safely and efficiently through classroom, range, and over-the-road environments and through full-time and part-time course work.

The Class A program is certified by the Professional Truck Driver Institute (PTDI). Students who successfully complete the Class A program will receive both a CNM Truck Driving certificate and a PTDI certificate. Class B students will receive a CNM Certificate of Achievement.

This program meets federal regulation requirements for entry-level drivers.