2017 CNM Summer Camp Volunteer Registration
Thank you for volunteering for CNM Summer Camp! We will be inviting middle and high school students to CNM Main Campus on Friday, June16, 2017 and we need your help from 8:00a.m.-4:15p.m. to serve as a workshop ambassador to help guide students to their workshops.
NOTE: We would prefer volunteers to be available the entire event but if you are unable, you can volunteer for the morning shift (8:00a.m.-1:15p.m.) or the afternoon shift (11:00a.m.-4:15p.m.).
If you are available to volunteer for CNM Summer Camp, please fill out the following form.
Please note: this form is not for faculty volunteers who are leading a workshop.
Things to know
- Volunteers will serve as workshop ambassadors for visiting middle/high school students while guiding them to and from their destinations along with assisting the workshop facilitator with anything they may need.
- Volunteers are expected to stay with their students for the entire event and make sure that every student is accounted for.
- Volunteers will be walking around campus so dress comfortably.
- Lunch will not be provided, so please bring a sack lunch with you so you can eat with your group during lunch at noon.
- You will be asked to sign-in and sign-out as a volunteer.
- If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Jackie Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Summer Camp website at www.cnm.edu/summercamp to learn more about the program and see what workshops are offered!
Thank you for volunteering!