Suspension Appeals

Appeal academic suspension

A student who has been suspended may submit a written appeal to the Director of Enrollment Services, who will approve or deny the appeal.

The written appeal, along with appropriate supporting documentation, must explain the unusual circumstances justifying why they should be readmitted.

If the director denies the appeal, the appeal will be referred to the Student Academic Appeals Committee. The student may present the case to the committee in person. The decision of the Committee is final.