Job Connection Services Recruitment Services
All recruiting services are free of charge - Job Connection Services strives to connect Central New Mexico Community College’s quality workforce with full or part-time jobs and internships at no cost to students and no charge to employers.
Online Job Bank
Call our Employer Job Line at (505) 224-3077 with your questions or concerns.
Job Connection Services will advertise your jobs in the CNM Online Job Bank, viewable by 25,000 current CNM students on 9 campuses and graduates and faculty.
- Fill in the blanks on the online registration and job posting forms at www.cnm.edu/postajob.
- As an added benefit for degree-related opportunities, JCS will send individual emails to faculty, graduates and students in the programs you are recruiting for.
- We offer over 100 Associate degrees and Certificates from Accounting, Business, Computers and Office Technologies to Truck Drivers with CDLs, Veterinary Assistant and Welders. You can view a list of majors by visiting the Programs of Study page. We do not post positions that require Bachelor or a more advanced degree.
Monthly Employer On Campus Recruitment Event
To take advantage of the opportunity for crucial face-to-face contact with job seekers and be able to identify and speak to strong candidates – consider participating in a monthly On-Campus Recruitment Event.
- Once employers have an approved job posting placed at CNM, they are eligible submit a campus visit registration form. We accept the first 20 registration forms received during the preceding month.
- Your attendance and the positions you are recruiting for are advertised in the CNM Alumni Newsletter, the Student Newsletter, the College Calendar and by emails & flyers.
- Access the On-Campus Recruitment registration form.