Thank you for your interest in the New Student Orientation Leadership Program. The application for Fall leaders is now closed. Please check back for the Spring application at the end of the summer.
Be a New Student Orientation Leader!
- Gain valuable leadership skills.
- Earn a scholarship toward your next term at CNM.
- Build community with students and have some fun!
We're looking for students who are enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and love CNM! To qualify as an Orientation Leader, you must:
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Have completed at least one full term (12 credit hours) at CNM, and be planning to return to CNM for the Fall 2016 term.
- Be available for the majority of orientation sessions in May, June, July and August. The full list will be sent to you on processing of your application.
- Attend a training on May 6 & 7 at Main Campus.
If you will be working in a CNM office this term and would like to apply as a New Student Orientation Leader, check with your supervisor. It may be possible to do both.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 224-3352.