Be a New Student Orientation Leader!
- Gain valuable leadership skills.
- Earn a scholarship toward your next term at CNM.
- Build community with students and have some fun!
We're looking for students who are enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and love CNM! To qualify as an Orientation Leader, you must:
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Have completed at least one full term (12 credit hours) at CNM, and be planning to return to CNM for the Spring 2016 term.
- Be available for the majority of orientation sessions in October, November, and December. The full list will be sent to you on processing of your application. Most sessions are on Fridays.
- Attend a training on October 16 at Main Campus.
If you will be working in a CNM office this term and would like to apply as a New Student Orientation Leader, check with your supervisor. It may be possible to do both.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 224-4677.