Thank you for your interest in the New Student Orientation Leadership Program. Please check back for Summer and Fall 2017 applications during the Spring term.
Be a New Student Orientation Leader
- Gain valuable leadership skills.
- Earn a scholarship toward your next term at CNM.
- Build community with students and have some fun!
We're looking for students who are enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and love CNM! To qualify as an Orientation Leader, you must:
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Have completed at least one full term (12 credit hours) at CNM, and be planning to return to CNM for the Fall 2016 term.
- Be available for the majority of orientation sessions. The full list will be sent to you upon processing your application.
- Attend a mandatory training.
- Not be on a consortium agreement with another school.
- Be registered for at least 6 credit hours during the scholarship term.
If you will be working in a CNM office this term and would like to apply as a New Student Orientation Leader, check with your supervisor. It may be possible to do both.
Email email@example.com or call (505) 224-3352.