Thank you for your interest in the New Student Orientation Leadership Program. We are currently accepting applications! Orientation Leaders will work during the summer leading up to the Fall 2017 term.
Be a New Student Orientation Leader
- Gain valuable leadership skills.
- Earn a scholarship toward your next term at CNM.
- Build community with students and have some fun!
- The deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, May 5, 2017.
We're looking for students who are enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and love CNM! To qualify as an Orientation Leader, you must:
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Have completed at least 12 credit hours at CNM, and be planning to return to CNM for the Fall 2017 term and plan to take at least 6 credit hours during the Fall term.
- Be available for at least 12 of the 15 sessions leading to the Fall term.
- Attend a mandatory training on May 11 and May 12, 2017 from 8:30 AM-4:00 PM.
- Not be on a consortium agreement with another school.
Note for Dual Credit Students:
- Dual Credit students who are graduating from high school in May 2017, are eligible to apply for the Fall 2017 term Orientation Leader Program.
If you will be working in a CNM office this term and would like to apply as a New Student Orientation Leader, check with your supervisor. It may be possible to do both.
Fall 2017 Session Dates
Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Friday, June 2, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Thursday, July 20, 2017, 3:30 PM-7:30 PM
Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Thursday, August 24, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Thursday, June 8, 2017, 3:30 PM-7:30 PM
Friday, August 11, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Monday, June 19, 2017, 3:30 PM-7:30 PM
Thursday, August 17, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
South Valley Campus
Friday, July 7, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Rio Rancho Campus
Monday, July 24, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Suncat SOAR Sessions
Monday, June 12, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 224-3352.