Be a New Student Orientation Leader!
- Gain valuable leadership skills.
- Earn a scholarship toward your next term at CNM.
- Build community with students and have some fun!
We're looking for students who are enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and love CNM! To qualify as an Orientation Leader, you must:
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Have completed at least one full term (12 credit hours) at CNM, and be planning to return to CNM for the Fall 2014 term.
- Be available for all orientation sessions in June, July and August, including two additional hours per session for setup and take down. See the full list of orientation sessions.
- Attend a two-day training May 29 & 30 at Main Campus.
The application for Fall Orientation Leaders is closed.
Please check back next term if you'd like to apply.
If you will be working in a CNM office this term and would like to apply as a New Student Orientation Leader, check with your supervisor. It may be possible to do both.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 224-4677.