Thank you for your interest in the New Student Orientation Leadership Program. The application for the Summer 2017 term is now closed. Please check back in the spring for the Fall 2017 application.
Be a New Student Orientation Leader
- Gain valuable leadership skills.
- Earn a scholarship toward your next term at CNM.
- Build community with students and have some fun!
We're looking for students who are enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and love CNM! To qualify as an Orientation Leader, you must:
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Have completed at least 12 credit hours at CNM, and be planning to return to CNM for the Summer 2017 and/or the Fall 2017 term. If you are not planning on taking Summer classes, you must be taking at least 6 credit hours during the Fall term.
- Be available for at least 4 of the 5 sessions leading to the Summer term.
- Attend a mandatory training on February 2, 2017 from 2:00 PM-5:00 PM.
- Not be on a consortium agreement with another school.
Note for Dual Credit Students:
- Dual Credit students who are graduating from high school in December 2016, are eligible to apply for the Summer 2017 term Orientation Leader Program.
- Dual Credit students who are graduating from high school in May 2016, are eligible to apply for the Fall 2017 term Orientation Leader Program.
If you will be working in a CNM office this term and would like to apply as a New Student Orientation Leader, check with your supervisor. It may be possible to do both.
Summer 2017 Session Dates
Thursday, February 16, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Monday, May 1, 2017, 3:30 PM-7:30 PM
Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Suncat SOAR Sessions
Friday, February 24, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Email email@example.com or call (505) 224-3352.