Thank you for your interest in the New Student Orientation Leadership Program.
Be a New Student Orientation Leader
- Gain valuable leadership skills.
- Earn a scholarship toward your next term at CNM.
- Build community with students and have some fun!
We're looking for students who are enthusiastic, approachable, dependable and love CNM! To qualify as an Orientation Leader, you must:
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Have completed at least 12 credit hours at CNM, and be planning to return to CNM for the Summer 2017 and/or the Fall 2017 term. If you are not planning on taking Summer classes, you must be taking at least 6 credit hours during the Fall term.
- Be available for at least 4 of the 5 sessions leading to the Summer term.
- Attend a mandatory training on February 2, 2017 from 2:00 PM-5:00 PM.
- Not be on a consortium agreement with another school.
Note for Dual Credit Students:
- Dual Credit students who are graduating from high school in December 2016, are eligible to apply for the Summer 2017 term Orientation Leader Program.
- Dual Credit students who are graduating from high school in May 2016, are eligible to apply for the Fall 2017 term Orientation Leader Program.
If you will be working in a CNM office this term and would like to apply as a New Student Orientation Leader, check with your supervisor. It may be possible to do both.
Summer 2017 Session Dates
Thursday, February 16, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Monday, May 1, 2017, 3:30 PM-7:30 PM
Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Suncat SOAR Sessions
Friday, February 24, 2017, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Email email@example.com or call (505) 224-3352.