Executive Council of Students
The purpose of Executive Council of Students:
- Represent student issues to administration, faculty and staff
- Develop and improve internal policies that affect the student body
- Network with other colleges/universities to share information and exchange ideas
- Promote student community by gathering and disseminating information regarding student leadership opportunities, Executive Council of Students activities and projects, and other student-related issues.
- Develop scholarship and funding through outreach to state and local legislative structures, New Mexico colleges and universities and other groups interested in funding student scholarships.
- Implement projects that promote awareness of student programs, clubs, student success and safety.