Degrees and Certificates
- Business Administration, Associate of Applied Science
- Fast Track Business Administration, Associate of Applied Science
- Business Administration, Certificate of Completion
- General Business, Certificate of Completion
- Project Management, Certificate of Completion
Business Administration Program
This program provides opportunities for you, as a future business leader, to achieve a high-quality, high-value education that enables you to succeed in a competitive market. Emphasis is placed on hands-on experiences, conducting real-world research and community projects.
The curriculum includes business concepts such as accounting, business law, management, marketing and sales. Skills related to the applications of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communications, team building and decision making. The concentrations provide you with the opportunity to specialize in a particular business discipline of your choosing. The Business Administration certificate courses and several of the associate degree courses are offered online.
If you have any questions about this program or the application process contact, Theresa Torres or the School of Business & Information Technology at (505) 224-3811.