Cashiers work with students and agencies in the following ways:
- We take your payments for your class schedule.
- We give refunds when classes are dropped or students withdraw
- Third party agencies give us their authorizations to process.
- We release financial aid and scholarship checks.
- Set up direct deposit for financial aid funds.
- We prepare the 1098T tax notices.
Cashier's offices are located at the following campuses:
- Main Campus Cashier's office is in the Student Service Center, Room 106, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm, (505) 224-3471
- Montoya Campus Cashier's office is in the Tom Wiley, Room 104, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, (505) 224-5590
- Westside Campus Cashier's office is in the WSII Building, Room 104-C, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, (505) 224-5392
South Valley Campus
Go to the Enrollment Services office before 2:00 pm to make a payment. You will need to use a check or money order in the exact amount. Payments made after 2:00 pm will be processed the following day.
This payments link will give you more information about paying and the payment plan.