Student Resources for Online Classes
New to Distance Learning? This webpage provides useful information that will prepare you for online coursework and help you decide if online learning is right for you!
Live Remote Academic Advisement Assistance will be available Monday-Friday beginning at 8AM with the last request at 4:40PM.
- Important information about your distance learning courses is provided.
- The Distance Learning Achievement Coach can help you create goals, learn new study skills and overcome obstacles.
- Distance Learning Success Tips: These are valuable tips that will help you succeed in your Distance Learning Course.
- This schedule provides dates, times and locations.
- Jump Start Instructions. Learn the skills to be successful in distance learning classes. This self-paced lab is free, and you can self-enroll at any time. To self-enroll in the Jump Start Course review the following document,
- Blackboard Tutorials: Blackboard On-Demand videos provide you with information on how to use the different tools within your online courses.
- CNM Learn Technical Help: EMBANET Help Desk provides free 24/7 online and phone support for CNM Learn.
- Web-Browsers for Online Classes: This list provides information on supported web-browsers.
- Online: 100% of course work is done online
- Hybrid: 50% of coursework is done online and 50% is done face-to-face in the classroom
- Blended: 51%-99% of coursework is done online; courses require some on campus sessions