You are here: Home / Departments / Enrollment Services / Admissions / International Student Admissions

International Student Admissions

Admission for International Students

If you currently have or will require an F-1 or M-1 visa to study in the United States, please contact CNM Global Education at for information.

All other individuals who meet CNM's general admission requirements may apply to attend CNM.

International Student Transcripts

International students must have their transcripts evaluated by NACES, which will determine if the transcript is equivalent to regionally accredited institution standards.  This has to be done prior to submitting transcripts to the Records Office.  There is a fee for these services which the student is responsible for.

Tuition for International Students

Most non-citizens are non-residents for tuition purposes.  Non-citizens who submit proof of having applied for or obtained Permanent Resident status, are on active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States, or who qualify for an SB582 waiver, may be eligible for resident tuition rates.