Human Services Transfer Options

Complete your Human Services degree at CNM and transfer to a university to earn your bachelor's degree.

Don't See Your School?

You still have transfer options even if the school you're interested in attending isn't listed.

Meet with an advisor to learn more about your transfer options.

Eastern New Mexico University

New Mexico Highlands University

New Mexico State University

Western New Mexico University