Purchasing & Materials Management
Please Note: We have moved back to main campus in TM room 207.
The Purchasing office has been designated as the central purchasing office and the Executive Director of Purchasing has been designated as the Purchasing Officer. As such, the Executive Director of Purchasing is responsible for promulgating procurement rules, policies and procedures for the college, subject to the approval of the President or her designee.
Central New Mexico Community College must process all purchase requests for goods and services by a procurement card or with an approved purchased order.
Departments should never accept goods or services without an approved purchase order or procurement card in place.
Vendors should never proceed with providing any goods or services in which they do not have an approved purchase order or procurement card purchase in place.
Training resources for CNM employees:
Argos, the Purchase Order Dashboard, is only accessible from computers housed on CNM property.
Materials Management is proud to announce that CNM's surplus property is now being offered for sale on the internet. CNM employees and all visitors to our website can now access, scan, view, and bid on property posted for auction at Public Surplus LLC. Please make sure that you make yourself acquainted with all terms & conditions, and standard disclaimer (available for reading on the link noted above) before bidding on any of the items posted for sale. Questions or further clarification concerning this new venture provided by Materials Management, can be directed to the following personnel:
- Rebecca Turner, Manager of Records Retention & Property Control (505) 224-4617
- Ray Smith, Director of DPC & Materials Management (505) 224-4612
- Sherri Baca, Records Retention & Property Control Coordinator (505) 224-4614
- Materials Management & Central Stores: CNM's Shipping and Receiving Warehouse
- Property Control and Records Management
- Duplicating and Postal Center: CNM's Full Service Mail and Copy Center