Credit for Community Partnerships

Earn credit towards your degree for on-the-job training you received through your employment with, or for learning a Native American language from, one of our community partners.

We have partnerships with organizations around the State. If you work for one of these partners, or have learned a Native American language from a regional tribe or Pueblo, you may qualify to earn credit towards your program. Look for your organization below and click on the program or course below it to see if your on-the-job training or Native American language can earn you credit towards a degree or certificate.

Community Partners