Resources for Military Spouses

If you're a military spouse pursuing a certification or Associate Degree, we have you covered.

At the Veterans Resource Center we acknowledge the educational needs of our military spouses and welcome you.

We provide the following services and programs:

  • Setting up appointments with academic advisors
  • Registering for classes
  • Applying for financial aid and scholarships
  • Requesting transfer credits for previous experience
  • Finding outside financial resources, housing, food assistance, and book loan programs
  • Food pantry food assistance program
  • Assistance with in-State Tuition Waivers

My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship

Military spouses who are interested in pursuing a two-year or Associates Degree may be eligible for a MyCAA scholarship for up to $4,000. Read more about the (MyCAA) Scholarship.