News & Events
Learn How to Add Wellness Habits Into Your Daily Life
By learning how to integrate wellness into your life, you can enjoy improved health, morale and workplace productivity. A six-week schedule starts with learning about behavior changes that will help you embrace wellness and ends with a module on nutrition. Sign up today to practice Tai Chi, Chair yoga, mindfulness and more. To register go to the Employee Training Registration portal. The class is under the CNM Employees and Health and Safety course catalog. (Please ensure the registration portal opens with a new window.) For help, email email@example.com. Classes will be held on the following days:
- Tuesdays at Montoya Campus from noon-1 p.m. in J Building, Room 116, Feb. 3-March 10.
- Wednesdays at Main Campus from noon-1 p.m. in the Student Resource Center, Room 204, Feb. 4-March 11.
- Thursdays at Westside Campus from noon-1 p.m. in WSII, Room 123, Feb. 5-March 12.
Benefit Plan Enhancements Announced for New Year
Employees who participate in a CNM medical and/or dental plan will see new benefit plan enhancements starting this month. The New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority (NMPSIA) Board voted to enhance the medical and dental plans.
Changes relate to:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Diagnostic lab work
- In-network office or free standing labs
- Lab work done in the outpatient department of a hospital
- X-rays, ultrasounds, bone density screening
- High-tech radiology (CAT, MRI, MRA, PET scans)
- Dental Maximum High Option
You can learn more about the changes in the NMPSIA newsletter by clicking here. The newsletter was also sent via mail to all participants from NMPSIA. The newsletter includes detailed information about the changes and the 2015 Preferred Drug List Exclusions.
Governing Board Handbook
Recent Policy & Procedure Changes
525 Buena Vista Drive SE
Building A Room 108
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Human Resources Staff