Dual Credit - The Best Deal in Town
Get a jump start on college and take classes at CNM, tuition free! Sophomores, juniors and seniors at any high school or charter school we partner with qualify.
Dual Credit Links
Why Should You Consider Dual Credit?
Savings are only the first of many benefits. The Dual Credit program allows you to:
- Prepare for certification in a variety of career fields
- Complete General Education coursesfor transfer to four year institutions
- Enjoy smaller classes and personalized attention from faculty
- Enrich your life by exploring programs not available at your high school
- Meet new friends who share your interests
Earn Elective Credits at the Same Time
- For every CNM credit hour you will receive .33 high school elective credits.
- For example, if you take a 3 credit CNM course, you will earn 1 high school elective credit.
- You can enroll in up to 18 credits each term.
Find out about deadlines and events and get more information about CNM's high-school programs.
More questions or concerns? Email us us or call (505) 224-4715.