- Information Sessions
- Accounting, Associate of Applied Science
- Accounting, Certificate of Completion
- Bookkeeping, Certificate of Completion
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Academic Requirements, Post Degree Certificate of Completion
- Payroll Clerk, Certificate of Completion
- Gainful Employment & Completion Rate Information
The Accounting program provides students with a strong foundation in the theory and procedures of accounting for business transactions. Computer technology and software applications that facilitate production of accounting information are an integral part of the program.
Skills Students Will Gain
- Financial Accounting
- Utilization of Financial Reports
- Payroll Accounting
- Personal Tax
- Computer Accounting
For more information, contact Theresa Torres at (505) 224-3811.