Student Resources for Online Classes
The resources listed on this page will provide you with information to help you get ready for taking online courses, and determine if online learning is right for you.
Extended Online Advisement Hours! Online Live Remote Academic Advisement Assistance will be available Monday-Friday 8AM with last request at 4:40PM. Click here to get started!
- - Important information about your distance learning courses is provided.
- Distance Learning Success Tips - These are valuable tips that will help you succeed in your Distance Learning Course.
- - This schedule provides dates, times and locations.
- Distance Learning Virtual Lab-Learn the skills to be successful in distance learning classes. This self-paced lab is free, and you can self-enroll the week before the term starts. To self-enroll in the virtual lab review the following document, Virtual Lab Instructions.
- Blackboard Tutorials- Blackboard On-Demand videos provide you with information on how to use the different tools within your online courses.
- CNM Learn Technical Help- EMBANET Help Desk provides free 24/7 online and phone support for CNM Learn.
- Web-Browsers for Online Classes- This list provides information on supported web-browsers.
- Online-100% of course work is done online
- Hybrid- 50% of coursework is done online and 50% is done face-to-face in the classroom
- Blended- 51%-99% of coursework is done online; courses require some on campus sessions