You are here: Home / Student Resources / Academic Records / Academic Records List / Update Your Student Information

Update Your Student Information

Change request forms
Name of Record

Change of Address

An address can be changed using myCNM, or ...

Changes may be reported in writing to the Records Office on the Main Campus or the Admissions offices at the Montoya and South Valley campuses, CNM Westside.

Students are responsible for keeping CNM informed of their current mailing and permanent address and phone number.

The Address/Phone Form (31 kb) is available online or at any of these offices. All printed forms must be clear, legible, and printed on plain white paper.

E-mail and phone requests will not be accepted.

Change of Name

A student's name of record can be officially changed by presenting documentation and a name change form at the Main Campus Records Office or at the Admissions Office at Montoya Campus or South Valley Campus.

Student must show appropriate documentation — at least two types of identification showing the new name.

Examples of such documentation are: marriage certificate, birth certificate, driver's license, original social security card or court order for legal name change.

Student must submit the Student Name Change Form. (Form must be clear, legible, and printed on plain white paper.)