Ways to Speak with an Academic Coach
Note: It is strongly recommended that beginning freshman students schedule an in-person appointment for their first academic coaching session.
Main or South Valley
Schedule an in person appointment by calling (505) 224-4355. Appointments at the Main or South Valley Campus cannot be made online at this time.
Montoya, Westside, or Rio Rancho
Schedule your own appointment online or call:
(505) 224-4000 ext. 25040 for Montoya Campus
(505) 224-4000 ext. 27006 for Westside Campus
(505) 224-4000 ext. 29033 for Rio Rancho Campus
Unable to Meet in Person?
Use these options to talk with an Academic Coach.
Email: Response is provided before the end of the next business day.
Request a Phone Call: Call (505) 224-4321 to leave a message for an Academic Coach. Response is provided before the end of the next business day.
In compliance with the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), only limited information can be provided by phone, email or online chat.
Academic Coaching Services
- Career exploration and help with choosing a major
- Creating a realistic educational plan
- Reviewing program and graduation requirements
- Transfer information
- Removal of advisement holds
- Course planning
- Degree evaluations or audits
Prepare for Your Coaching Appointment
Are you a new CNM student?
(All incoming/beginning freshmen are required to meet with an Academic Coach before registering for classes. All returning and transfer students are encouraged to meet with an Academic Coach before registering.)
... or a continuing CNM student?
... or a prospective student?