Dual Credit Benefits
Why Should You Consider Dual Credit?
Savings are only the first of many benefits. The Dual Credit program allows you to
- Meet high school graduation requirements if attending public school
- Prepare for certification in a variety of career fields
- Earn an associate's degree
- Complete General Education courses for transfer to four year institutions
- Sign up for courses weekdays, weekends, evenings, or online
- Take courses at any CNM campus, through distance learning, or one of the programs offered at a local high school
- Enjoy smaller classes and personalized attention from faculty
- Enrich your life by exploring programs not available at your high school
- Meet new friends who share your interests
- Enjoy full access to CNM resources and services.
Cost of Dual Credit
Sophomores, juniors, and seniors at any public, private or home school in the greater Albuquerque area can get a jump start on college by taking 1000-level and above classes at CNM — and tuition and registration fees are waived! *Dual Credit students only pay course fees & uniform costs (if required).
Earn Elective Credits at the Same Time
- For every CNM credit hour you will receive .33 high school elective credits.
- For example, if you take a 3 credit CNM course, you will earn 1 high school elective credit.
- You can enroll in up to 18 credits each term.
Find out about deadlines and events and get more information about CNM's high school programs.
More Questions or Concerns?
Email us or call (505) 224-3352.