School of Applied Technologies
Course Repeat Process
- Architectural/Engineering Drafting Technology
- Aviation Technology
- Construction Management Technology
- Film Technician
- Geographic Information Technology
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Plumbing and Gas Fitting
- Rapid Prototyping and Innovative Design
- Surveying Technology
- Truck Driving
View the list of other programs offered at CNM.
Applied Technologies includes students, industry partners and skilled teaching professionals, coming together in an environment of, relevant applied learning. Our aim is to enable students to gain the technical knowledge and skills to further their career, educational, and personal goals.
Students who have questions on course prerequisites, course transferability (to or from CNM) or general program questions are encouraged to consult with the school’s Academic Advisor. Challenge examinations or credit based on prior work experience are also available for some courses. Read More.
Applied Technologies Promotes, Provides and Prepares
- We promote a hands-on learning environment that will prepare you for a variety of careers in industry
- We also provide for success through our: Academic Advisors, Achievement Coaches and Tutoring
- We prepare students for rewarding careers through: Associate Degree's, Certificates Programs, Post Degree Certificates, and through our Apprenticeship programs
- Explore our to learn more about what Applied Technologies has to offer!