The Assessment Center provides a welcoming, secure, quiet, proctored testing environment for students.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday (Main Campus Only)
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- CNM ID or government issued photo ID
- All personal belongings, including purses and cell phones, will be collected prior to entering the testing room. We encourage you to leave all belongings at home or secures in your vehicle.
- Additional requirements may exist per exam
Testing Services Offered
- ALEKS PPL
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Companion Exams
- Fisdap (EMS - Paramedic Program Assessment)
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Heath, Wellness
- High School Equivalency
- Hybrid/Blended Exams
- IT1010 Challenge
- Make-up Exams
- TEAS V for Allied Health (formerly the HOBET V)