Early Childhood Multicultural Education
- Child Development, Certificate of Achievement
- Early Childhood Multicultural Education (AA), Birth-3rd Grade Teacher Concentration
- Early Childhood Multicultural Education (AA), Early Childhood Program Administration Concentration
- Early Childhood Multicultural Education (AA), Family, Infant, and Toddler Concentration
- Early Childhood Program Administration, Certificate of Completion
- Family Infant and Toddler Studies, Certificate of Achievement
Early Childhood Multicultural Education Program
New Mexico is a national leader in the professional development of early childhood educators with a career lattice that supports immediate entry into the profession starting with a 45 hour child care training course, to a state-wide articulated early childhood degree. This program is designed to educate you to become employable in the education system and provide advancement opportunities. CNM offers an Early Childhood Multicultural Education Degree and a Child Development Certificate.
The certificate option is for teachers who are currently working in a classroom setting, and the degree is designed for students who are working or would like to work in the field of early childhood (PreK-3rd grade). The degree option is fully transferable to any college or university in New Mexico with an early childhood bachelor’s degree.
Graduates are eligible to apply for a One Year Vocational Certificate issued by the New Mexico Office of Child Development. Students are employed almost immediately upon graduation in various professions from an educational system to a child care setting. CNM is a low cost high quality education option.