Services and Resources
We are available throughout the school year to help students make decisions regarding their college experience, career choices, and academic plans.
We can help students with:
- Academic Advising
- Program and graduation requirements
- Transfer information
- Planning your academic schedule
- Creating a realistic educational plan
- Prerequisite clearance
- Changing your major
- Reviewing your academic progress
We will support and encourage student success by listening attentively and providing coaching to help you apply your strengths to reach their goals.
Our services include:
- Academic and Personal Coaching
- Campus and Community Information
- Classroom Presentations and Workshops
- Career and Transition Coaching
- Department and Program Orientation Activities
- Informational Presentations and Workshops
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Balancing home, school and work
- Study Habits
Assistance Centers for Education offers a variety of tutorial services to students in all Schools, from drop-in tutoring to scheduled appointments to online tutoring. Learn More.
Math tutoring for programs including:
- Electrical Trades
- Construction Management.
- Automotive Technology
Tool List are available for the following programs: