Emergency Medical Services
Sean Haaverson ext. 50811
ALS Level Coordinator
Rebekah Moskowitz ext. 50131
Joy Cherry ext. 50935
Beth Richardson ext. 50782
Jessica Medrano ext. 50253
Degrees and Certificates
Interested in Becoming an AEMT or EMT Paramedic?
Due to limited seating, the following programs require that you complete a screening process before registering for classes in the program via Coordinated Program Entry:
- Emergency Medical Services—Intermediate Concentration (AEMT)
- Emergency Medical Services—Paramedic Concentration
- Community Paramedic
To learn more about the screening criteria and deadlines, visit the Coordinated Program Entry.
About the EMS Program
The goal of the EMS program is to prepare competent entry level Emergency Medical Technician Paramedics in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains, with or without exit points at the Emergency Medical Technician Intermediate, and/or Emergency Medical Technician Basic, and/or First Responder levels.
- EMS Program Assessment Outcomes: View the EMS Program Assessment Outcomes.
You may want to consider the educational services of other EMS Programs for EMT-Intermediate opportunities, to include:
- EMS Academy (UNM): (505) 272-5757
- Santa Fe Community College (SFCC): (505) 428-1820
- Eastern NM University: Roswell (ENMU): (575) 624-7359
- Dona Ana Community College (DABCC): (800) 903-7503