Readmission to CNM
You do not need to reapply if...
1. You have taken the last term or two off, but have attended CNM within the last year;
2. You never attended CNM but recently applied (applications stay valid for three terms).
If either of the above apply to you, you will automatically be able to register during open registration.
3. You just want to update your student information
4. You are trying to change your residency status for tuition purposes
5. You applied or attended recently but forgot your student ID number, just contact
6. You forgot your myCNM user name
You do need to reapply if...
You are absent from CNM for three or more terms, you are changing from a high school-aged program, or you last took a non-credit course.