Readmission to CNM
Learn about the readmittance process.
You do not need to reapply if:
- You have taken the last term or two off, but have attended CNM within the last year.
- You never attended CNM but recently applied (applications stay valid for three terms).
If either of the above apply to you, you will automatically be able to register for classes during open registration. In the meantime, you might need to:
- Update your student information.
- Change your residency status (for tuition purposes).
- Get your student ID number (if you forgot it, contact Enrollment Services for help).
- Get your myCNM user name (if you forgot it).
You do need to reapply if:
- You are absent from CNM for three or more terms.
- You are changing from a high school-agedprogram.
- You were previously taking non-credit courses.