Readmission to CNM
Reset Your Pin
If you are returning to CNM and don't remember your PIN, call Admissions at (505) 224-3191 to have it reset.
You do not need to reapply if:
- You have taken the last term or two off, but have attended CNM within the last year.
- You never attended CNM but recently applied (applications stay valid for three terms).
If either of the above apply to you, you will automatically be able to register for classes during open registration. In the meantime, you might need to:
- Update your student information.
- Change your residency status (for tuition purposes).
- Get your student ID number (if you forgot it, contact Enrollment Services for help).
- Get your myCNMuser name (if you forgot it).
You do need to reapply if:
- You are absent from CNM for three or more terms.
- You are changing from a high school-agedprogram.
- You were previously taking non-credit courses.