Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (OPIE)
Central New Mexico Community College
Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Phone: (505) 224-3450
Welcome to Central New Mexico Community College's Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (OPIE). We provide many services for the college including:
- Accreditation - CNM programs approved for accreditation by specialized and professional organizations
- Institutional Research - Data, Facts and Statistics.
- Institutional Review Board - Review, Approve, Disapprove Research Activities Conducted by or through the College.
- Master Plan - Submitting projects for addition to the Master Plan List
- Outcomes and Assessment - Documenting and reporting of student learning outcomes.
- Performance Improvement - Performance improvement initiatives at the college
- Small Projects - Funding projects between $10,000 - $99,999
- Space Management - Managing the college's space inventory.